Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sailor Girl on a roll! :D


Going nautical babes? YES I AM! One of my fav latest trends!

*********


Just sharing some nautical loves! Teehee. *hearts* :D
I wanna be a sailor girl, anyone here wants to second me?

*********


Chanel inspired bucket bags FTW, babes!
FTW = for the win; not fuck the what. :P

*********

xoxo, Grabbs

If you like it simple, they have it simple. ;D
If you like details, they have studs & zippers.

*********

xoxo, Winkstick

Are you the pastel or dark-coloured person? ;)
I'd personally go for the bright pastel pink one.

*********


Miss TLF in support of the environment! GO GREEN! :D

*********


Love is in the air! Heartsies on the bags! Lol, I'm so lame! :P

*********


Some replica bags teasers! From Fendi, to Juicy Couture, to Gucci.
Interested? Whatcha waiting for? Hop over. Link is just right above.

*********


I like the white flap, that can be used as a hand holder.
And I like that in-the-middle-of-no-where buckle! Chio!

*********


I UBER LOVE DETAILS! Big buckles especially. LIKE! :D

*********


I particularly adore the Chanel inspired duo tone pink bag!
Not something you can get anywhere else, babes! GRAB! ;)

*********


This is so adorable! *oink oink* Can be used to store loose change.
And add a zhng to your bag. See the clip/key ring? Cutesify ur bag!

*********

xoxo, Igloo

Does the design ring any bells? *cough*MarcJacob*cough* :P

*********

Another assignment downnnn! And here I am right away! :D
Gawd, it's 6am already, I better head to bed. *yawns* Nitez!
Loooong day tomorrow with more research to do. Sighness!
Can't wait to get it over and done with so I can blog more. :(

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D