Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Short hiatus! :(

Hiya babes! :D

I'm sorry again for my constant MIA-ing from the blogosphere. Not long after my London trip, I fell sick. As soon as I recovered, my friends and I went for a short trip to Penang. I ate my heart out and gained so much weight. Boohoo!

Sudah-lah whole body aching from jetski-ing in Penang, but the day after I arrived in Klang, I went golf and jogging. Holla, the next day I was down with full body ache and fever. And then food poisoning for 5 continuous days. Don't know if I should be happy or not that I lost quite a lot of weight. LOL!

I'm fine now, but the thing is, I'm flying to HK for a whole week tomorrow. So yeah, I'm pressing a PAUSE button on this blog. Everything will resume again when I'm back from HK, on the 9th January, which is also my birthday! :D

So here's to wish all my readers...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!! :D

Till then, take care! ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D