Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, November 13, 2009

I zip, you stud.


Whoah! Is that zipper madness or what? ;)

*****

xoxo, Popcopops

Can you spot any heartsies in there babes? ;)
One very unique piece, isn't it? Me loikeeey!

*****


Because everyone's so crazy over studs...
They came up with colourful ones! SO cute! :P

*****


I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! *cheh! macam pandai sangat!*
I knew they were gonna come up with one studded version!

*****


And more studs for you studders out there!

*****


Starry starry nights bag? :P

*****


Teehee, oh so sweeeet!
Bunny very white. Lol!

*****


Say if you want something from your boyfriend...
*hint*superduperbigprettydiamond*hint*
Then you have to bribe/ make him happy first kan?
Then he'll get a bigger and prettier diamond for you. LOL!
But how? By getting him a gift first! A bag is good, no? :P

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D