Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Broken Hearted.

You gotta forgive yours truly for the lack of updates.
I've been quite busy packing and preparing to leave.
Now that I've touched down in Aussie, I've got loads to do.
Unpacking and clearing up my apartment. The biggest problem?
My wardrobe here is too small to fit my clothes, shoes, and bags!
I've got to allocate one whole section just for my bags!
And another for my boots. I got them in all lengths and colour.
Like what my sexy guy friend said to me the other day...
"You girls cannot have enough of boots!" I so agree!
Only he forgot to add, "AND BAGS AS WELL!" Teehee. ;)


Item: Naomi
Colour: Red, Violet, Blue
Price: RM36

There are plenty of compartments, babes.
For your shopping cards, lippie, keys, etc, etc.


Item: 'em Bags
Colour: Blue, Brown
Price: RM38

Burberry inspired? Not that similar, but for that price...
GIRLS GO GRAB THEM ALREADY!!! Hehe. XD

Item: Bucket Bag
Colour: Brown, Beige, Green
Price: RM35

Bucket bags! I love bucket bags! But believe it or not...
I haven't bought one for myself yet. I think it's time. ;)

Beauty & Her Bits

Item: Her Snowie
Colour: White
Price: RM45

The bow is very unique, don't cha think? Nice catch!
I like special designs. Avid readers should know that by now.


Item: Minnie in Yellow
Colour: Yellow
Price: RM30

Adorable-nya! Yellow lil sunshine to brighten up your days!


Item: Gingham Bags
Colour: Blue, Pink, Yellow, Red
Price: RM39

You know what problems I have with these bags?
With my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in decision making,
I do not know which colour to go for. Red is sexy. Hmmm...
But pink is sweet. And turquoise is special. Yellow is pretty.
Alamak! *smacks head* HOW? HOW? HOW?


Item: Faux Leather Reissue
Colour: White
Price: RM78

This is nice, no? Who cares whether or not it is a replica.


Item: Hermes Birkin Bag
Colour: Black, Brown, Red
Price: RM399

Polka dotsies! Ladies, go do what you do best!


Item: Pierre Patented Handbag
Colour: Black, Blue
Price: RM48

Shiny. Glamour. Cantik. :)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D