Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, December 22, 2008

Girls' night out! :) - PART 5

"Ouch!" I screamed then laughed out loud.

"You and your never-ending funny jokes!" Carmen said.

"Ha-ha! Joke aside, I seriously need you to give me the blogshop address NOW!" I emphasized on the last bit of my sentence.

"Kiss my arse, and I'll bring you over," she said with a notorious look.

"Oh, if that's what you want, that's what you're gonna get, babe!" I joked.

"Okay okay, you daring b*tch! I'm not taking the risk. I'll bookmark it for you, sounds great?" she asked.

"Certainly do!" I said.

I was overwhelmed with excitement as she type in alphabet per alphabet. And finally, she hit on ENTER!

Three Sixty Degree

"Oh, did I mention I got a rebate from them?" Carmen asked as I drool over the varieties of designs, paying very little attention to her.

It was only after she nudged me did I realise, I was so indulged in this whole new experience. "What? How?" I asked as I continued to browse through, eyeing on already 5 pieces, in less than 10 minutes.

"They're having a year-end promotion. For every RM100 spent, you'll be given RM10 rebate," Carmen said.

"Looks like my rebate is waiting anxiously for me!" I said then laughed. "From this week onwards, we shall change our girls' night out to girl's night in! I can do without hitting the pub or club for a few months, darl. Save up on the moolah to do more e-shopping!" I suggested.

Carmen nodded in agreement as we continued to browse around while we sip our sparkling wine and have a lil, only a lil crackers. Oh well, consumption of junk food once in a while SHOULD be fine, I suppose.

* The End - To be continued...

Note: This short story is a work of fiction. Names and characters are the product of Miss TLF's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D