Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The eve.


Item: Oversize Clutch
Colour: Pink, Blue
Price: RM66

I love the moo-moo patches in pink! So suhweeet! :D


Item: Babe Handcarry Sling
Colour: White, Ebony
Price: RM78

I always adore the items TeAmo bring in. So classy! ;)


Item: Mini Cuoduory
Colour: Orange
Price: RM17

Santa, I've been bad. Cox I think of boobies when I see this bag.
*giggles* I hope there aren't any under 18 reading. Neways...
CHEAP!!! You've got to agree. Where can you get a bag for RM17?


Item: Patent Purse
Colour: Red, White, Black
Price: RM50

The many compartments for your moolah and cards! :D


Item: Beach Bag
Colour: Brown
Price: RM49

I love beach bags! And this is one very nice one, no?


Item: Gucci Monogram
Colour: Gold
Price: RM99

Why pay a few thousands when you can get it this cheap?

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D