Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh-me-gawddd! *gasp*


Item: Chantelle
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM70

I did mention how much I adore this pair of oxford pumps, didn't I?
I guess I don't have to go in depth any more further. :)

Item: Zandra
Colour: Zebra Stripes (B&W)
Price: RM60

These pair of heels sold like hot cakes. But the owners are being really nice. They've tried persuading their suppliers to restock, and managed to get in Size 35. Are you a size 4, sweetie?


Item: Jzeta Hobo
Colour: Brown
Price: RM63

Item: Darla
Colour: Orange, White, Black
Price: RM65

I am an e-shop reviewer, and I hold my responsibilites right.
No matter how much I loathe orange coloured fashion items,
I'll still post them up and review them because...
You girls might just love it a lot! Am I nice or not? ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D