Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More and more bags! :)


Item: Retro Yellow Speedy
Colour: Yellow and Black prints
Price: RM55

Looks like Giraffe prints, no? *cute-cute*
But whether or not it is, this is one of a kind.


Item: Bottega Veneta
Colour: Cream
Price: RM160

This bag made of superb quality soft leather flew in all the way from Italy. Comes with a mathing mini pouch too. After the long haul flight, I bet it needs a little pampering. Girls, I'm sure you heard me. 


Item: Elegant Purse
Colour: Red, Black, Bronze, Brown, Maroon
Price: RM29

Spell E-L-E-G-A-N-C-E with me, girls! ;)



Item: Jimmy Choo Inspired Saba Bracelet Hobo
Colour: Black, White, Blue
Price: RM80

I hear the name Jimmy Choo and I go "ARGHHHHH!"
That's because I love Jimmy Choo's product. :D :D :D
Only they're a lil over-priced for me (yes, and my budget.)
But these are only RM80 and they look awesome!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D