Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, November 28, 2008

Mau ke tak mau? :P


Item: Guess by Marciana Samba Tote
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM525

Can be used as a sling too as strap is provided.
Prolly get it for CNY next year to match your red dress?
*shakes bum* Come sway away with me, we'll do the samba!

Item: Mulberry Maggie Tote
Colour: Sexy Raspberry Pink
Price: RM2215

Authentic designer branded bag, very sleek right?
I know I know, I love it too! But the price... *sigh*

Item: Miss Marc Tote
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM525

I'd say this is one cutesie bag, no? I'd rather buy this if compared to the Guess Samba Tote above. This is very casual like, me love! The character looks very indian-ish kan? :P With that strap on the head and 2 lines on the cheeks. I watched too much cartoons when I was lil I guess. Come, let's do a little sing along. *switches radio on*

1 little 2 little 3 little indian,
4 little 5 little 6 little indian,
7 little 8 little 9 little indian,
10 little indian boys bags! :D

Haha! I'll be back tomorrow girls, don't miss me!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D