Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gucci & Jimmy, I love you!


Item: Midnight Bottle
Colour: Black
Price: RM69

If you've been following Miss TLF, you should have known by now, how MUCH I adore oxford pumps. I bought 4 pairs in 3 days. That's crazeeee, no? If it isn't because I'm running tight on my financial budget, I would totally steal this pair. Standing elegantly at 4 inches high, with red finishing, can? So sexaaaaay, baby! ;)

Item: Aeyer
Colour: White
Price: RM69

Don't you dare say this pair isn't gorgeous! :P
Spot the diamente and red lining before saying anything.
Or "kiss" them then tell me what you think? ;)


Item: Jimmy Choo Inspired Lohla-Jayne
Colour: White, Dark Grey, Green
Price: RM69

Seamstress brought in more Jimmy Choo's! Woohoo! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D