Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do you love me?


Item: Gucci Peep Toe Booties
Colour: White
Price: RM132

It was love at first sight, when I saw the pair of pink peep toe heels by Gucci. But it cost a whopping RM3200. Minus one zero, I still wouldn't buy it. But now it's minus a zero, and divide the amount by half. If it's sold in pink, I might grab it like right now, on the spot.

Item: Leopard Mania
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM102

Elegant, classy and wild. Strut along the streets looking 4 inch taller and attract attention of other girls as you flaunt this beautiful pair. Make yourself enviable to other. *wink* ;)

Item: Hermes Inspired Birkin Bag
Colour: Blue, Beige, Black, White
Price: RM280

The sky blue one is really unique! It's less likely the case you'll spot one in this colour, no? The original one is apparently RM32,000. THAT'S CRAZY! Even if I get rich one day (Miss TLF is dreaming!), I wouldn't buy such an expensive bag although I'm a super addicted bag-a-holic! That explains pretty much why you SHOULD get this non-authentic one. :P

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D